"How can you tell, Mommy?"

Monday, July 13, 2009



Many of you know that we potty train our children rewarding them with smarties or astro's every time they use the toilet. They get 1 sweet for a #1 and 2 sweets for a #2!

So after hearing a lot of commotion coming from the bathroom, ending in a big FLUSH, Zacky came to me in the study holding his sweetie jar. He asked me "1 teet mom? (translate: May I have 1 sweet Mom?)

But when I saw his face I had to laugh!



I had to confront him with his sin, and asked him if he should get a sweet? He replied "yes!"

Then I asked him more directly "Did you help yourself to a sweet?"
To which he proudly replied "YES!"

I'm so glad he was honest with me! Else there would have been consequences...

1 comments:

Buckland said...

ha ha ha.... Just last week when I asked Rachel "did you test the fudge by putting your finger on it?" she looked at me with such surprise (how did I know!!!!).... And although I did talk to her about not putting our fingers in food, when I got to the other room I had to smile about it....