My new Baby!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

For most people this has come as a complete surprise, but I have for the last 8 months had my eye on these wooden, Celtic, Irish harps sold in a little music shop, nestled in the heart of Knysna. Now the reason this comes as a surprise is that I have never played an instrument in all my life :( and I cannot read music.


Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, on our day off, I dragged Malcolm to come and have a look, and see what he thinks of them. These pictures are of me having a turn on a harp, with the shop owner teaching me some basics. Well the rest is history and I have a new baby!


Although I kept doubting my sanity, I mean where am I going to find the time to learn to play and practice?, God has blessed me so much. I find that I am able to steal little moments to practice, and the kids seem to quietly understand that Mom needs some time to herself. What a blessing.

0 comments: